Sagisa’s filtration technologies address the most demanding applications in pharmaceutical processing for small molecule and Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients(API’s) applications. Sagisa is able to offer filtration solutions in the pharmaceutical industry that meet the demands of regulatory agencies throughout the world.
Together with 3M Purification Inc. we are a leader in advanced depth filter systems and membrane-based separations, offering a wide range of products from bench-top to pilot-scale, to manufacturing-scale operations for all stages of pharmaceutical processing and sterile filtration.
Sagisa also specializes in Stability chambers, incubators, cooling cabinets(in association with our partners Thermolab Scientific) and High purity tubing, hose, and single use systems, manufactured for critical pharmaceutical, biomedical, and cosmetic applications.
Adsorptive depth filtration
- Decolourisation in production of vitamins, antibodies, dextrose, gelatine enzymes, alcohol, perfume, solvents and fine chemicals.
- Blood fractionation
- Pesticide removal from plant extracts
- Removal of organic contaminants
- Clarification of pharmaceutical, cosmetic, biological and bioprocess fluids or intermediates, e.g. parenteral, viscous fluids or growth media.
Endotoxin and bioburden reduction
Sterilizing grade filtration(liquid and gas)
- Final sterilizing filtration
- Nitrogen filtration and tank venting
- Bulk pharmaceutical chemicals
- Reagents and buffers
- Orals and topicals
Water filtration is the most common application in the pharmaceutical industry. The water, steam and utilities used in pharmaceutical production is typically filtered to remove particles, scale and impurities prior to its use. Reverse osmosis applications include: